Who we are
Our website address is: https://ceethreejewelry.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information Automatically Collected
When you use or access our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, when you use or access our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our products, and information about how you interact with the website. We also automatically collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and the date and location of the transaction. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit .
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Websites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Websites.
Information You Receive From You
Additionally, we collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you place or attempt to place an order with us, create an account, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest promotion, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email (such as your name, telephone number and the information contained in any signature block in your email). We also collect additional personal information when you sign up for an account or join our loyalty program, which may include your date of birth and gender preference. We refer to this information as “Provided Information.”
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media service, we will have access to certain information from that service, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media service. We refer to this information as “Third-Party Information”.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our website, and develop new products and services;
- Provide you with products and services, such as fulfilling your orders and processing your payments; arranging shipping; providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations; processing, maintaining and servicing your account(s) and loyalty program membership;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Cee Three Jewelry and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you when in line with the preferences you have shared with us;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud to protect the rights and property of Cee Three Jewelry and others;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alters and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and request and provide customer service;
- Improve and optimize our Services (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers brows and interact with our Services, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns); and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Services–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information. Which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Social Sharing Features
Our website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our website with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities the provide these features.
We care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and the FTC’s rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. This Site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will, where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
Cee Three Jewelry takes reasonable measures to help protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Websites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
State Law Compliance
Cee Three Jewelry complies with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) and the Delaware Online Privacy and Protection Act (“DOPPA”). Both CalOPPA and DOPPA permit users of the Services that are California or Delaware residents, respectively, to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Services to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most we browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Cee Three Jewelry by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotion emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
When you place an order through the Websites, we will maintain the provided information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at admin@ceethreejewelry.